Merrick Classic Healthy Grains Dog Food - Puppy Recipe
- Real deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids, and foster joint health with glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Formulated with DHA to help support healthy brain development in your puppy plus Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy hips and joints.
- Pea free, lentil free and potato free, plus all of our Classic Healthy Grains dry dog food recipes are supplemented with Taurine and DL-methionine to ensure a balanced diet.
- Features a unique blend of ancient grains, like quinoa, to support optimal digestion while being free from potato, corn and soy.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat, Dried Egg Product, Salmon Meal, Turkey Meal, Quinoa, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Apples, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Chia Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Merrick Classic Healthy Grains Puppy Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.