• Deals with infections quickly and thoroughly.
• Reduces bacterial levels and flushes out toxins and wastes.
• Soothes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
• Helps to stop bleeding and relieve pain.
• Helps to prevent the development of gravel and stones.
• Reduces the risk of recurrence when used as a preventative.
• Suitable for both cats and dogs.
Urinary Care can be used long term regularly as a preventative for pets prone to reoccurring infections. Help prevent urinary tract infections: keep your pet’s genitals clean, watch your pet’s diet, maintain exercise, and keep their bedding clean.